Top Vehicles Reports
Identify the Most Active IDIQs, Schedules, GWACS, and BPAs
This family of reports allows you to review Federal Contract Vehicle obligation activity. These reports help determine the most active, heavily obligated vehicles. There are four reports, one for each type of Federal Contract Vehicle:
- Top Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IDIQs)
- Top GSA Schedule Contracts (Schedules)
- Top Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs)
- Top Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
You can filter the reports in many different ways (e.g., by NAICS code, by Agency, by Contract Vehicle, etc.) to obtain the insights you need.
This document describes the global Top IDIQs, Schedules, GWACs, and BPAs Reports located in the Main Menu under My GovTribe >> Reports.
GovTribe also provides the same data throughout GovTribe, for individual items on their Detail Pages (i.e., Federal Contract Vehicles , Federal Agencies, Federal Grants Programs, Vendors, NAICS Categories, and PSC Categories). The functionality differs slightly on these individual pages, as described in the following documents found in the Reports on Detail Pages section of this User Guide:
To access Top Contract Vehicle Reports:
We'll use the Top IDIQs report as the example in this document. The functionality is the same for all four reports.
At the top of the screen, you can set filters, reset filters, and share the report, as shown below.
IMPORTANT: Note that the filters you set in the Add Filter dropdown will apply to all views of the Funding Analysis report (treemap, stream graph, and table), as well as any other report you access by clicking its name in the top bar (e.g., Awards, Top IDIQs, etc.). You can use the Reset Report button to remove the filters at any time, which will remove them from all Reports and their views.
The report displays a list of the awards for the contract vehicle type selected (IDIQ, Schedule, GWAC, or BPA). The sample below is the GovTribe's IDIQ Report. The functionality is the same for the other three reports.
- Click on any Vehicle Name to view the Contract Vehicle's Detail Page.
- Click any Awards button to view the Awards for that vehicle on the Awards Search page, to view or filter further.
- Change the timeframe represented in the graph using the Date drop-down near the top.
- Click Export to export the current list to a CSV file.
- View the total dollar obligation for the currently displayed awards in the upper right corner.